LBLA Long Wear Pre-Treatment and Primer is to be applied on clean natural lashes, which removes any residual oil and protein deposits from the lashes to improve glue attachment and extend the retention. Not only will it offer the best prep for extensions, it also contains tri-peptides that will nourish, condition, and strengthen the lashes! Recommended to use after Bubble Shampoo for full and fill sets. Dry primer completely before lash application.
LBLA primer is one of our secret weapons and a triple threat when it comes to natural lash safety, health, and amazing retention! The features of our Long wear and Pre-Treatment Primer are too good not to share, and include tri-peptides to enhance natural lash growth and help recover damaged lashes, keeping them nourished and strong. Our plant-based formula includes ingredients that promote lash growth, nourish lashes from the outside in, and won't strip the lashes of their essential nutrients. It only has a very small amount of alcohol (about 1%) and won't dehydrate lashes or affect glue performance negatively like other formulations might. It's the perfect way to make sure you are taking great care of your client's lashes, while ensuring you have successful lash attachment that makes for great retention. Use our pre-treatment primer after cleansing with Bubble Shampoo before every full set and fill!
Long Wear Pre-Treatment & Primer
- Grab 2 Lint Free Micro-swabs (one for each eye) and apply a tiny amount of Primer to the base of the natural lashes where the extensions will be attached. Dab off any excess solution onto paper towel if needed.
- Let the solution completely dry before you start lashing.
- Do not apply on skin.
- Primer does not take place of a cleanser. Lashes must be thoroughly washed with the Bubble Lash Shampoo and dried before applying primer.
- Do not apply on skin.
- For professional use only. Proper licensing and regulations must be met in order to use this professional grade product.
- Open items can not be returned or refunded.
- DO NOT APPLY ON SKIN. Excessive amounts on the skin may cause solution to enter into eyes and may cause discomfort.
- Lashbox LA/LBLA BEAUTY is not responsible for any accidents or misuse of product.
- Keep away from heat, children, and pets.
- Work in a well ventilated environment.