If you’ve worked with the rest, it’s time to try the best! This O!Mega glue bonds lashes up to 8 weeks and is for the experienced lash artist that needs an ultra-fast drying adhesive. It’s very thin consistency and rapid dry time makes Mega Volume Lashing so much faster and easier, making attachment a breeze and keeping your fans perfectly open. Similar to our Superhero’s temperament and dry time, O!Mega was created to work better in higher humidity conditions. This glue has some of the best retention on the market and significantly helps to reduce time and amount of work with your touch-ups.
O!Mega Adhesive is recommended for beginner, intermediate, and advance lash artists that work in moderate to high humidity. This adhesive works best in humidity between 45%-58% and temperature between 69-72 °F. Recommended humidity and temperature for optimum results: 45%-58% humidity and 70-72°F. For low and moderate humidity, incorporate Glue Aid to help speed up dry time.
- Retention - 7-8 weeks
- Viscosity - Medium
- Color - Matte Black
- Fumes - Minimal
- Structure - Flexible
Dry Time(s): 25-45% Humidity (1-2 sec), 45-60% Humidity (0.5-1 sec), 60%+ Humidity (Immediately; not recommended)
Available in 5 ml, 10 ml
Shelf Life: Opened bottles: 30 days ; Unopened bottles: 6 months
- Opening Act adhesive is recommended for Professionals in Classic, Volume, and/or Mega Volume lashing.
- This glue is only recommended for professional artists who isolate lashes perfectly and work quickly.
- Shake vigorously for 1 minute before use, and close tight after use.
- Replace glue drop every 15-20 minutes.
- Wipe nozzle clean after every use with LBLA Adhesive Wipes.
- Store adhesive with silica packet in an LBLA Adhesive Container in a cool, dry area.
- Do not store in the fridge.
- Product must only be used on completely closed eyes throughout application.
- Product must be used in a well-ventilated work environment.
- Use under eye gel patches or medical foam tape to minimize fumes.
- Be mindful that lash extension adhesive fumes may cause an allergic reaction to certain people.
- Client Information Consent Form is required before first lash extension application.
- Patch test is required before using this product. Different adhesives has different % of ingredients.
- Note that it is possible to develop sensitivity to adhesive over time.
- Read proper instructions on the back of the label before use.
- For professional use only. Proper licensing and regulations must be met in order to use this professional grade product.
- Open adhesive items can not be returned or refunded.
- DO NOT APPLY GLUE ON SKIN. Excessive amounts of glue on the skin may cause burns or superficial damage to the skin or hair.
- Lashbox LA/LBLA BEAUTY is not responsible for any accidents or misuse of adhesive.
- Lashbox LA does not endorse use of glue rings.
- Preferred method of glue holder is LBLA Glue Tray on a lash tile at the service station.
- Keep away from heat, children, and pets.
- Work in a well ventilated environment.
- MSDS available upon request.